Monday, March 5, 2012

My 6th Rez Day is WED!

That's right I turn 6 this Wednesday 3/7/2012 and I want each and every one of you to come help me celebrate!


I know SL is international so i will be having two parties this WED on at 10am SLT for those on the other side of the world :-) and on at 7pm SLT for those of us on this side.

I have two fantastic DJs lined up and two amazing venues for the parties and did I mention there will be presents for all my guests? That's right some of my awesome friends, who are builders and designers here in SL, have made a few things just for you to help make the occasion a memorable one.

So I hope to see you all at one (or both) of my parties on WED and I'll see you then if not before!

10am-12pm SLT @ SPURT with DJ Thorn
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Atlas%20Estates/79/170/24
&

All the Best!
Love
~Scott





No comments:

Post a Comment